SHIPYARD DENİZCİLİK GEMİ SAN. LTD. ŞTİ.
One of the leading shipbuilding companies in Turkey, Established since 1998, Our Shipyard in Tuzla where significant shipyards settled in, its active in Shipbuilding, Ship Repair, Management & Maintenance services.
Carrying out new building and ship repair activities in full compliance with the national and international rules, regulations and standards; by keeping customer satisfaction, environmental and occupational health & safety in the forefront; by being open to innovative ideas in the light of continuous improvement and proactive approach, by reaching total quality, safety and environment excellence, without making any concessions from the professional ethics and principles; by ensuring active participation of all employees in a corporate structure and under the top level professionalism with fair and reliable management system together with the most competent staff; by pioneering new implementations to stand as a model of shipyard operation and management systems.
By adopting the understanding of Zero Incident - Zero Pollution and 100% Customer Satisfaction as its motto and by combining this philosophy with professionalism, DGS SHIPYARD LTD
., is becoming a leader in the national market and a respectable and reliable new building & repair shipyard in the international market DGS SHIPYARD LTD.
Has concentrated on building high value & deference types of ships our Available Designs as following with Medium , Small &
Special Shipbuilding size of them:
We arrangements Shipbuilding Process by high value & professional’s staff into,
- Container Carriers : 1,000 TEU – 5,000 TEU
- Bulk carriers : 15,000 DWT – 70,000 DWT
- General Cargo : 5,000 DWT – 35,000 DWT
- Tankers : Oil, Product and Chemical tanker from 10,000 DWT up to 75,000 DWT
- MPC Multi-Purpose Carriers : 10,000 DWT – 50,000 DWT
- TSHD Trailing suction Hopper Dredger : 2,500 m3 – 8,000 m3
- GAS Carriers : 2,500 CBM – 20,000 CBM
- Fire Fighting Boat
- Fresh Water Tanker
- Tug Boats : 20 BP – 75 BP
- Ocean Research Ships (Survey )
- Ambulance Boat
- Passenger Boats
- Fast service Boats
- Anti-Pollution Boat
- OSRV Oil Spill Recovery Vessels
- Jack-up Pilot Station Barges
- Aluminum Boats